[UVReactor Beta v0.1.16]
– Made ENU default.
[UVReactor Beta v0.1.15]
– Added separated 3ds max language selector to the installer. You can use this to identify your 3ds max localization folder: C:\Users\pi3c3\AppData\Local\Autodesk\3dsMax\202X – 64bit.
– Added Check Update Button to UVReactor. You can check if there is a newer version of UVReactor.
[UVReactor Beta v0.1.14]
– Removed an optimization that caused problems.
– Changed the compiler to C++20 from Legacy MSVC. This has further increased the performance. In certain cases drastically by at least 20 percent.
– Installer Fix, when multiple installation location can be found for 3dsmax.
– Added all available language version to the installer.
[UVReactor Beta v0.1.13]
– Straighten flipped result fixed.
– Straighten now keeps Texel Density.
– Straighten now always horizontally aligns the uv shell.
[UVReactor Beta v0.1.12]
– UI fixed when focus on UI element not get lost after clicking into the viewport.
– Crash fixed when using Smart Extrude.
– Rotate UV Shells to optimal added to the Align Rollup.
– Rotate UV Shells to optimal added to the Packer as an option.
– Further speed improvements. Using AVX2 instruction set and fast floating point calculations.
[UVReactor Beta v0.1.11]
– Smaller optimiations on the UV Packer, making it even slightly faster.
– Viewport was broken with certain video card with certain drivers.
– Speed of Straighten improved.
– Speed of Edge Loop improved.
– Speed of Edge Ring improved.
[UVReactor Beta v0.1.10]
– UV Packer resolution setup was broken, which is now fixed.
[UVReactor Beta v0.1.9]
– Seams Display performance increased
– Found performance headroom for the packer algorithm. Now it’s 3x faster than before.
[UVReactor Beta v0.1.8]
– Incorrect Seams Display Fixed.
[UVReactor Beta v0.1.7]
– Fixed crash when spline is in the selection and certain sub-object selection changing operation were used.
– Crash fixed when break/stitch was performed on Spline objects.
– Added a dedicated broken UV Data fix functionality to the Modeling Rollup. It can fix broken UVs that not even UnwrapUVW can fix.
– Display Seams performance has been improved. (Although while moving the object, there is a display lag behind the transformation)
[UVReactor Beta v0.1.6]
– Problem with inconsistent face deg. These UVs should be reconstructed. Currently visualize only.
– Added Chinese Installer option. Use Chinese if you are using the Chinese version of 3ds max.
[UVReactor Beta v0.1.5]
– Crash Fixed on undo, when a non-editable object was in the object list when performing certain UVR operations. (like Set Texel Density)
– Certain invalid UV Data temporarily filtered and cannot be visualized. This will be fixed in the future.
[UVReactor Beta v0.1.4]
– Crash fixed, when UVReactor is not running, but performs Stitch or Break.
– Stability fixed due to mesh / uv clean up. UV cleanup Disabled.
– Flatten crash fixed due to invalid UV data.
– Now handling dead structs, but crashes my still occur.
[UVReactor Beta v0.1.3]
– Added Scroll Zoom to the Viewport.
– Improved viewport focus stability.
[UVReactor Beta v0.1.2]
– Installer fix. Now each installers uses its own GUID. Before changing from a previous version, please uninstall it first.
[UVReactor Beta v0.1.1]
– Crash Fixed when cluster is oversized when packing.
– Crash Fixed when object contains modifiers when packing.
– Crash Fixed When UnwrapUVW is active and performs a selection.
[UVReactor Beta v0.1]
– Initial Beta Release.